Thursday, March 25, 2010

Much Ado About Something

So a lot has been going on in this month of March.  First of all I've been battling through that nasty bone bruise on my left leg.  I had to have x-rays on it just to make sure there was no fracturing and there wasn't.  Too bad there isn't a clause if there's nothing when they do the x-ray I don't have to pay for it.  Oh well...life goes on.  Second I am now going to work for Operahouse Theater Company in Phillipsburg, MT.  In case any of you are thinking: Where's Phillipsburg, MT.  It's right past here:

In actuality it is right by Helena and Missoula.  It's actually a pretty nice little town.  I'm really excited because it was my 1st pick of where I wanted to go.  So it'll be a nice fun adventure this summer.  I also attended ACDFA.  It was awesome.  Tons of amazing dancers and talent.  Great to get better at it and I think it may have changed my direction that I want to take in graduate school.  We shall see.  Ciao Ciao Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment