Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm On Blogspot Now

What I'm Doing

I finally gave into blogspot, but my reasoning for it is different.  I'm not joining because I just got married and I'm going to log on the cutsie things my spouse does or my future chronicles of my marriage life.  I'm not married so that's not my purpose.  Haha.  I'm using this blog to give a good summary of how each day or group of days helps me with my theatre, acting, singing, and performing endeavors.  I want it to be a good look at how much work, dedication, and sweat and tears I put into my craft.  Also to be able to look back and see how much of a blast I had doing it.

So in that vain I recently returned from RMTA which was a blast.  I learned so much from that conference and it was nice to now how I measured up with other talented actors.  But as life goes on so does responsibilities so it was right back to work as I am currently a dresser for Idaho State's production of I~Move: ISU Dance in Concert.  Basically I keep the costumes nice and tidy and clean for the dancers.  Plus it keeps me close to all my great theatre & dance friends and gives me an extra production credit.  Bonus points.  I'm ready to be back at school as I was gone all last week for that conference and I'm excited to get back into the groove of dancing again.  I've missed dance in all of its wonderful glory.  I'm ready for some awesome Modern, Capoeira, and Hip Hop.  Calling it a night.  Goodbye Blogspot World til I write again!

No comments:

Post a Comment