Sunday, February 21, 2010

When I~Move, I~Move fast....home

I've been doing costumes for I~Move: ISU Dance in Concert for the past week.  It's been really nice to be around dance types and get to help out in an ISU production.  It's been a while since I've been backstage for one.  But on Saturday evening I started to feel a bit run down and thought I was just exhuasted. But I ended up going up right after the show was over and leaving the other dresser to wash costumes (to which I'm very thankful.  Thank you Laura!) But I got home and the flu bugs of all flu bugs.  It was an 6 hour trip down AWFUL-TOWN.  Horrible horrible flu.  What I thought was funny though was my little sister comes out of her room this morning and says, "I had the WORST night ever.  I couldn't sleep at all because Mychal was being so loud."  Evidently even though I was puking my guts out I didn't have the worst night in the house last night.  Hannah did.  Haha.  Luckily today it's better but I have no energy.  I'm just trying to figure out how I'm sore in my calves from this thing.  How in the heck do I get sore in random spots from the flu?

No comments:

Post a Comment