Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One Legged Man

So today started like any other day....hitting my alarm a million times for extra sleep before waking up in my usual panic to arrive on time for yoga.  But unfortunately it ended with a bag of frozen mixed vegetables on my right shin.  In my capoeira class a fellow classmate got out of control and hit me with two cheap and ugly kicks.  The first being right in my shin which stopped the class with the teacher yelling at him and the second with a shot to the groin a.k.a. balls which stopped the class permanently with the teacher ending everything.  The pain wasn't too bad but after playing dresser tonight for i~move it finally gave up the ghost and now I sit praying for the ibuprofen to kick in and for a miracle to happen so I can work out tomorrow.  It looks like I'll be limited to swimming if this is the case.  It's times like this where you get super discouraged.  But I'm going to push through this.  I got too much stuff to do.

1 comment: